Google Search

Monday, September 23, 2013

Recover your Lost / Corrupted Images from SD Card

I just came back from a 10 day holiday to the best destination in the world, Switzerland & Paris; and as a keen lover, I took loads of pictures of my lovely wife and this part of world. However, things do take bad turn and as soon as I connected my SD card to my laptop to copy the memories, I found some junk files in the card and almost instantly my 1200 approx images were reduced to 500. I was in real shock, and frustrated by thinking of the fact , What Next?




But, it was not late, that i found about a magic tool , which recovered all the images. Here is what you need
to do if you (god forbid) come across the same situation:

The program I used is Zero Assumption Recovery or ZAR. You can download it from www.z-a-recovery.com.

The main reason I used this program is because it allows you to recover your digital images absolutely
 FREE OF COST!

As a first step you need to download and install the ZAR Recovery software. Insert the damaged disk in the 
card reader and launch the software.

You may get an alert regarding antivirus, which you can ignore


 Next, click the Image Recovery (Free) option.


The program looks for devices that are installed. Select the disk and click Next.


The program will start recovering the files. Time it takes will depend on the number of files program is trying to
 recover. Relax and have a cup of Tea!! You are going to get your images back pretty soon.


Now just select all the images and click Next


 Select the path and click on “Start copying the selected files” 


And you are done!!


I am a happy person now, that all my efforts are not wasted because of some crap virus. I hope you are also
 able to retrieve your images back.

No comments:

Post a Comment